The University of Hohenheim provides DAAD Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics 2022 for external students in Germany. The University of Hohenheim and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) come up with DAAD master scholarships in partnership. The duration of the scholarship for the Agricultural Economics Masters program is just 2 years from 2022 to 2023.
German language course is necessary before starting the master’s program. This course period is from August to September at the German language center. It is a campus university in Stuttgart, Germany. The University was established in 1818.
DAAD Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics 2022
DAAD Masters’ scholarships are a great opportunity for Worldwide Students to study in Germany.
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|University||University of Hohenheim|
|Number Required||Not mentioned|
|Given By||University of Hohenheim|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Scholarship amount||Tuition fees|
|Number of Scholarships||Not defined|
|Last date to apply||Dec 15, 2022|
Scholarship amount and other benefits
The Scholarship will cover the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee dispensation.
- They enjoy all facilities including medicare, monthly livelihood, travel expenses to Germany and back, and also for the research purpose.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics 2022
The eligibility criteria for DAAD EPOS Scholarship are given below.
- Foreign student.
- 2 years of job experience post-bachelors, before the date of applying.
- Your academic degrees must be not as much as 6 yrs old.
Criteria for MSc.Agricultural Economics
- Undergraduate degree with good marks.
- You have to show English skills you studied in your University life eg. IELTS academic (overall Band 6.5), TOEFL ibt (90).
Available Study Fields
Agricultural Economics courses are offered in this scholarship.
Last Date to apply for a scholarship
The last to apply for the scholarship is Dec 15, 2022. So don’t waste your time and apply for this scholarship.
These are the documents that are necessary to apply for this scholarship.
- Open letter.
- Occupation documentation.
- Learned progress center certificates.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Grade letter.
- Character certificate.
- Carbon copy records in addition to graduation.
Applying process for DAAD Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics 2022
- The application procedure is online.
- You have to put in your admission application for the ”AgEcon” program via the online application portal HohCampus.
This is the application link for email@example.com.
If you want to get this scholarship and fulfill their criteria then apply to DAAD Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics 2022. Kindly read the above details carefully and then apply. If you have a question about scholarships, internships, jobs, education, and examination then comment below. We will solve your problem as soon as possible. Also, like our social account for the latest updates.