If you are a student who wanted to study at a university in Australia and need a scholarship to pay your fees. So, you are at the right place. Here you know how to apply and get a scholarship. Below you will learn about how to apply for the Fully-funded Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 in Australia for International Students, its requirements, benefits, and the last date to apply.
Bond University with the help of the Government of Australia is providing a decent number of scholarships to international students. Application for this scholarship is open for years 2022-23. If you wanted to take admission in Ph.D. Degree and want scholarship then you can apply in this scholarship.
Bond University is the Number one university for those students who want to study free in Australia. Bond University is located in Queensland. It is the first private university in Australia.
You can also apply for Australian International Scholarship 2021 – 2022
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Gender||Men and women|
|Scholarship amount||$28,597 annually (previous)|
|Number of scholarship||Not defined|
|Scholarship Duration||Up to 4 years|
|Last date to apply||31 March 2022|
Scholarship amount and other benefits
Fully funded Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 in Australia for International Students is a Scholarship for Worldwide Students to study in Australia. You will apply for the Australian Government analysis preparation (RTP) Scholarship if you wanted to study in Australia. The Scholarship will cover the following;
- 100% Fee waiver up to 4 years
- Complete living expendeture
- Relocation Costs for Higher Degree Research (HDR)
- Free Research Training Program for International Studnts
- Health cover for standard International Candidates
- 0% tuition fee
- Totally free Accommodation on campus
- Medical insurance
Available Study Fields at Bond University
Fully funded Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 is contributing to the Many programs. Program of study to get Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 are:
- Design and Society.
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Bond Business School
Eligibility Criteria for Fully funded Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 is:
- All international student can apply for this scholarship.
- The Bond University Scholarship is extended to household and overseas students
- Applicant must be household or overseas students.
- For a place in an Higher Degree Research Program at Bond University Student must have a current letter of offer.
- To apply for a Postgraduate Degree Program Applicant must hold Beachelor degree.
- Masters students are not valid to apply for Higher Degree Research Scholarships.
- Student must be healthy both Mentally and Physically
- At the same time Applicants may not taken any other scholarship
- Students must meet the HDR academic entery requirement of Bond University ,Visa requirement and other English Language requirements in order to apply for an Higher Degree Reasearch program
- You should be a brillent in study.
- No criminal record.
Last Date to apply
The deadline to apply for Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 has 2 rounds:
- Round 1
- Start from 1 February
- Last date 31 March 2022
- Round 2
- Start from 1 August
- Last date 30 September 2022
If you have submitted your application in round one then no need to submit a new application for round two.
Applying process for Fully funded Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022
To apply online for Bond University Higher Degree Research Scholarship 2022 in Australia there are 3 steps. Applicants must have to complete all the steps. The link of the official website and link to the online application is given below:
- Apply for Bond University Scholarship
- Apply for admission to Bond University
- Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
Terms and Condition
- Bond University has the authority to give, vary and withdraw this scholarship.
- This scholarship is only for those students who are enrolling in Bond University.
- To represent the student body you have to participate in promotional activities. You will also be photographed and interviewed by their External Relation and Marketing Department.
- If you will not fulfil the requirement of the above event then Bond University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship.
If you want to get this scholarship and fulfill their criteria then apply to Bond University HDR full funded Scholarship 2022. Kindly read the above details carefully and then apply. If you have a question about scholarships, internships, jobs, education, and examination then comment below. We will solve your problem as soon as possible. Also, like our social account for updates.