Scholarships are the main source of financing for the student’s education, especially for those students who cannot afford to pay their fees. There are many types of scholarships mostly funded by the government, colleges and universities, foundations, and even individuals. Just like PEEF Scholarship For FATA/Merged Areas Students 2022-23.
Scholarships help students with financial aid, but they offer a lot more than that. The best part is that scholarship is free. Now, scholarships are the only option for poor students to continue their studies.
This scholarship is announced by the Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) for the exceptional and deserving students of FATA/Merged areas for academic years 2022-2023. Students must have finished their matric and inter examinations in 2021. All the candidates from Merged areas of Pakistan and FATA are highly recommended to apply for scholarships by PEEF (Punjab Education Endowment Fund).
About PEEF Scholarship For FATA/Merged Areas Students
PEEF is offering scholarships to the FATA and Merged areas students who will take admission in the Intermediate or Bachelor degree programs in 2022.
|Scholarship type||Merit and deserving|
|Location||Pakistan (FATA/Merged Areas)|
|Gender||Men and Women|
|Program||Intermediate or Bachelor|
|Number of Scholarship||Not known|
|Number required||Minimum 60%|
|Parents income||less than 23000|
|Last date to apply||15, March 2022.|
- All the Candidates from Government institutions in FATA or in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa who have passed Matric/Intermediate Exams are eligible for this scholarship.
- All the students who are applying for this scholarship must have attained at least 60% marks in Matric/Intermediate exams administered by BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- All the students must have passed their Matric and Intermediate examination from a Government institution.
- Full-time registered institutions must be signed up in any degree program. Students who wind up their education after exams aren’t eligibil. To be permitted, you have to be recorded in any organization.
- Candidates from Private institutions are not eligible.
- All the students must have a domicile of Merged areas/FATA.
- Totally monthly income of Parents should not exceed RS.23,000/-Candidates are completely ineligible if they can’t fulfill this requirement.
- Children of employees in grades 1 through 4 are excluded from such income conditions.
- The children of those who died in terrorist attacks are also excluded from income conditions.
- The student must not be acquired any scholarship from any other source at the time of applying.
How to apply in PEEF Scholarship For FATA/Merged Areas Students
There is a straightforward registration method for PEEF Scholarship For FATA/Merged Areas Students. You have to come to the Peshawar Section Office/training office with all mandatory documents. These mandatory documents are guardian I’d card, B form, educational documents i.e. result card, sanad etc, original ID card, and all other obligatory documents. From there you will get the application form. Fill out this form correctly and attach it with documents and then submitted it to the section training office.
Last date to apply
The last date to apply for the PEEF Scholarship For FATA/Merged Areas Students for educational years 2022 is 15 March 2022. The application after 15 March 2022 will not be undertaken.
For more details about this program, you may contact 091-9223512. You may also contact the Section officer, Education department Peshawar.
Also, apply to the Birkbeck International Excellence Scholarships 2022
Terms and Condition
- PEEF has the authority to give, vary and withdraw this scholarship.
- This scholarship is only for those students who are enrolling in Intermediate or Bachelor
- To represent the student body you have to participate in promotional activities. You will also be photographed and interviewed by their External Relation and Marketing Department.
- If you will not fulfil the above requirement, then PEEF reserves the right to revoke the scholarship.
If you want to get this scholarship and fulfill their criteria then apply to PEEF Scholarship For FATA/Merged Areas Students. Kindly read the above details carefully and then apply. If you have a question about scholarships, internships, jobs, education, and examination then comment below. We will solve your problem as soon as possible. Also, like our social account for updates.
Feature image source: Freepic.com